❤ Rave Review: Skin79 Chiffon BB Mousse ❤

Hi Lovelies,

I hope you're well!!

I wanted to let you know about a new Beauty Balm that I've been loving!! 

It's the Skin79 Chiffon BB Mousse.





For the last 12 months I have been loving Beauty Balms. I use them either as a base for my foundation or use them on their own to provide a light coverage.

I haven't tried a mousse beauty balm or foundation before but since using this new BB Mousse, I'm in love!! Keep reading to find out what I think.


Brand:  Skin79
Product:  Chiffon BB Mouse
Size:  50g
Price:  $29-$34 (AUD)
Would I Repurchase:  Absolutely!!
Other Notes:  SPF30, Made in Korea

What the packaging says:
Lightweight and fresh finish with a soft adhesion and micro creamy foam with moisture naturally covers up the blemishes and imperfections and evens out your skin tone. Sunscreen functional BB mousse protects the skin which is exposed to the sun.
Glacial Water and Coral Water cools down damaged and irritated skin from harmful environment. Mistletoe Extract, Swiss Alpine Herb maintains the water balance so it makes the skin healthy and moist.

I use it here in my recent video:




So, first off lets acknowledge the gorgeous packaging....
White shimmer background with little flowers, leaves and hearts.
Beautiful additional to any makeup collection!!



I use my Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush to apply it.



I love the dispenser, very hygienic.



It's a Mousse formula and you only need one pump to do your whole face.



I recommend stippling the product on your face first.



And then buff it into my skin for a flawless finish.



It is a very lightweight formula and absorbs into your skin quickly to feel like you're not wearing anything on your face. It evens out my skin tone and provides a lovely refreshing feeling on my skin (which is due to the Glacial and Coral Waters added to the formula).

An added bonus is the SPF 30 PA++ UV Interception.
That's what I love most about Beauty Balms is the high SPF.

As I said earlier, I use this BB Mousse as either a base for my foundation or wear it by itself for a light coverage makeup day.

Using it without foundation or a powder it gives my skin a lovely, dewy finish (which I like) but it never feels oily throughout the day.

All in all I love the new Skin79 Chiffon BB Mousse!!
If you love your BB Creams you should definitely try out this new Mousse.

Let me know if you've tried it and what you think as well :o)

    Have a great day!!



MissTango2
xoxo

Instagram - misstango2
Facebook - misstango2 


8 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to try this!! If nothing the CUTE packaging has caught my interest! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the packaging is is definitely gorgeous!! The prettiest product in my collection now haha :-D

      Delete
  2. I have a question! Does it have other shades?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no just the one shade - it oxidises to each individual skin tone :o)

      Delete
  3. does it really cover redness, blemishes and acne scars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It covers any redness that I have and evens out my skin tone (not full coverage) but not sure on acne scars.

      Delete
  4. $29 to $34?? I only paid $9.60 + shipping from the Korean website roseroseshop!!!!

    ReplyDelete