Models Prefer: Eye Brightener

Hey Hey Lovely Ladies,

Hope you're doing well :o)

I wanted to share with you one of my new Fav Makeup Items.... The new Models Prefer Eye Brightener!!





First of all, I'm loving the Models Prefer Makeup range here in Australia - they are stocked in Priceline. They have a wonderful range of products and it's definitely worthwhile checking out their Makeup Brushes....

One of their new lines is called "Prime and Perfect", which includes the following items:

♥ Corrector Pen - RRP $9.99
 Brow Highlighter - RRP $9.99 
 Lip Primer - RRP $9.99
 Eye Primer - RRP $12.99
 Eye Brightener - RRP $12.99

So far I've only tried the Eye Brightener, as that's what I was after, but I'm going to try more of the Prime and Perfect collection very soon.

The new range is very similar to MAC's Prep & Prime collection. I have 3 x MAC P&P Highlighters and the MAC P&P Vibrancy Eye Primer which I love but when I started using the MP (Models Prefer) Eye Brightener I found I started to reach for it more often. Also.... who can go past the price?! Here in Australia a MAC P&P Highlighter sells for around $42 whereas the MP Eye Brightener is $12.99.




So here is what Models Prefer say about the Eye Brightener:

"Gently conceals imperfections while the light-diffusing pigments soften the appearance of dark under-eye circles. The soft and creamy formula is long lasting for more than 4 hours. It's quick drying, non-greasy, smudge-proof and conditioning for a perfect skin tone. A paint brush applicator that is easy to use and blend."

I'll have to say that I agree with everything they say, it's very long lasting, definitely non-greasy,  very light weight and creamy and conceals dark circles perfectly. It has no scent.

Here are some swatches:



Blended:


It is made in Europe and Imported for Priceline:



As the description says, it has a brush applicator and you just twist the pen to dispense the product:




I used this Eye Brightener in my last "Get Ready With Me" video:



As you can see from the video, I use it under my eyes and on top of my cheek bones. I always see a difference with wearing it during the day - it gives you that wide awake look - which I'm sure we're all after!! :o)

It is definitely a product worth checking out - I'm looking forward to trying the rest of the MP Prime and Perfect collection!!

Let me know if you have any questions 

Be Inspired,
MissTango2
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great Post! I love how you describe what you like, what the product is supposed to do, and finally your overall comments. I've never used an eye brightener but am certainly curious after your post! Thanks!

    http://lj1224.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a comsmetician at Priceline during the week and a freelance hair and makeup artist on the weekend i have insiders knowledge that the Models Perfer Eyebrightner is actually the same formula as YSL also their ultra lipgloss pencils are NARS formula:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome!! And makes sense why I like it so much - thanks for the great info Doll!! :o) xo

      Delete