NOTW: Ombre/Gradient Nail Trend

Hey Hey Chickies,

I was so excited to try this new Gradient/Ombre nail trend!! I love everything Ombre at the moment so it fits well :o)

I first saw this tutorial on the MissJenFabulous YouTube Channel and fell in love with the look so I finally thought I would give it a go....

It's surprisingly easy to do - yay!!






What I used:
White Nail Polish
3 x Nail Polishes
Makeup Sponges
Scissors
Nail Polish Remover
Q Tips 



Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Movers and Shakers
Random Purple Nail Polish from Target



I started with a white base


I cut up a Makeup Sponge to my nail size
and painted the 3 nail polishes
strip by strip


And I rolled the sponge over each of my nails




I cleaned up the sides with the Nail Polish Remover
and Q Tips and finished off with a Clear Coat


And Waalaahh!!


Love this nail trend!!

I'm happy with this colour combo but I'm looking forward to experimenting 
with different combos as well :o)

Have you guys tried this out?
Let me know ♥

Have a fab day!!

Be Inspired,
MissTango2
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment