♡ New E.L.F. Goodies ♡

Hey Hey Chickies,

I got some new E.L.F. products in the mail last week and after having a play with them I thought I would show you guys what I got and let you know some thoughts on them.

Only three products this time, one was a re-buy and the other two were items I've been wanting to try for awhile now :o)

I got them from the Australian e.l.f. website.



Firstly, I got the 
e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder
AU$18.95


What the box says:
The high definition loose powder creates a "soft focus" effect to the skin. 
Masks fine lines and imperfections for a radiant complexion. 
The incredibly soft and invisible powder is great for on screen and everyday wear

I've been using this Powder over the past week and I really like it. I only use powder when I'm going out at night and sometimes in the day over summer to avoid shine. But I also wanted to see how it performed in front of the camera which I haven't tested yet - I'll report back with how it goes!!

It is an extremely smooth formulation - once you apply it to your face you can straight away notice the softness and when you touch your face it's very smooth. I made the mistake of spilling a little on our wooden floors (as you do, ha) and the floor got very slippery, so it 
works well!! :o)


Next up I got the 
e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm
AU$9.99


In the colour: Nice and Natural


What the box says:
SPF 15
Vitamins A & E
Relieves and soothes lips with a drench of moisture.
Softens lips to prevent and temporarily protect against
chapped, cracked or chafed lips.

Firstly, I love the colour!! It's such a pretty nude 
and I think it would look good on any complexion.

The fact that it has an SPF is a bonus and it really does feel like it nourishes the lips and leaves them feeling soft.
There is no distinct smell or flavour which is good.
The packaging is cute!!
And it lasts well on my lips.


Lastly I got another 
e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush
AU$9.99


What the packaging says:
This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products.
Full coverage color.

This is my second purchase of this brush - I love it!!
I use it for my liquid foundation application.
It works well to buff the foundation to make it look flawless.
I recently purchased online the MUG Deluxe Foundation Stippling Brush so I'm looking forward to see how they compare :o)

Anyways, enough of my rambling!!

Have you guys tried any of these products? 
Do you like them too?

Hope you're all having a lovely day,
MissTango2
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love Elf's lip balms there so nice!!:):)perfect for the Summer xxx

    ReplyDelete