♥ My Current NYX Lip Products ♥

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're doing well :o)

I love my NYX Lip Products and I recently bought more so I thought I would do a post showing you my favourite ones and what they all look like on my lips.


First off is the NYX Lip Glosses

(Pinky Natural, Mauve, Kiss, Peach, Pink)


Pinky Natural

Mauve (Favourite)

Kiss

Peach

Pink


And then the NYX Xtreme Lip Creams

I love the consistency of these and they are so well pigmented.

(Pinky Nude, Candy Land, Nude Peach Fuzz, Natural)


Pinky Nude

Candy Land (Favourite)

Nude Peach Fuzz

Natural
(not good on my skin tone)


And then the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams

I love these are well, they're matte but don't dry out your lips

(Antwerp, Istanbul)


Antwerp

Istanbul


And then the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

Don't like the smell of these....

(Salsa, Pink Frost)


Salsa

Pink Frost


And then the NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumpers

These aren't pleasant to wear as they sting a bit but you'll see that they work!!

(Pamela, Kim)


Pamela

Kim


So that's it for my NYX Lip Product collection, for now.... I love the Xtreme Lip Creams and the Matte Soft Lip Creams so I'm certainly going to get a few more of them soon :o)

If you have any questions, let me know, otherwise I hope you're having a fab day!!


MissTango2
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Antwerp looks very nice. How do they fade btw? Do they leave a weird coloured ring around your lip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy these from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jasmine Gala - They last really well during the day and fade nicely actually - no weird coloured ring around your lip :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get them either from www.cherryculture.com or www.crushcosmetics.com.au or on Ebay :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks this is helpful the swatches on cherry culture make is so hard to pick :)

    ReplyDelete