LUSH: Brazened Honey Mask

Hey Hey Chickadees!!

Hope you're all well :o)

As most of you know, Lush is one of my go-to brands and I like trying out their products one by one haha. One of my new favs is the Brazened Honey Face Mask. Thought I would post some info and thoughts on it.

How it's described:

A powerhouse of effective ingredients for all tired skins, exfoliating, detoxifying, stimulating and nourishing. Refreshing herbs and fruit juice are blended with warming ayurvedic herbs and spices. With ground almonds to polish and moisturising honey, this blend leaves the skin vibrant and re-vitalised.





How to:

Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for five to ten minutes then rinse with warm water massaging gently. 
Keep chilled.
Lasts up to three weeks.



This mask leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I love masks that have an exfoliating finish to them as it's doing two necessities at once :o)  It has a very organic smell and as you can see a yellow colour to it.

Lush advises to keep it in the fridge, chilled. That's fine, but when you apply it in the cool weather we're having now in Australia it's not too endearing ha - it would be great to use in the warmer months as a cooling and refreshing mask :o)

I got the 75g jar as it's good for up to 3 weeks - it was $15.95 AUD.

All in all it's my new fav and I absolutely love the soft feeling it gives to my skin - yay!!

Any questions, let me know!!

Be Inspired,
MissTango2
xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review :) I was given the choc cupcake one (think thats what its called) and had a lil reaction to it, but honey sounds good

    ReplyDelete