Lust Have It!!

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're well! I'm so excited to let you know that I received my first 'Lust Have It' parcel in the mail today :-D

If you haven't heard already, 'Lust Have It' is Australia's first online membership to monthly prestige and professional beauty, skin and hair care samples.

Their mission is to introduce us to brands that we may not of heard of; brands that they in the beauty industry have at their fingertips, waiting to share. Some of these products are so new to the market that we will be the very first to discover them. Sounds good to me!  

Here is the Video Review and Pictures below:






 







Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine

First try and it's gorgeous! 



BioEffect EGF Serum

It says it's to improve the appearance of skin. 
I've heard great things about this product!
Looking forward to trying it out! 



Giorgio Armani Sport Code 
Ummm.... Holy Moly it smells divine!! 
That's been given straight to my partner :-D 



Naked Tan - Self-Tanner
Definitely looking forward to trying this product! 
No parabens, smells delish and only 2 hours developing time!  



Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

I've actually used this product before and it is amazing!! 




Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

Smells wonderful - looking forward to using it! 




If you're interested in becoming apart of this new beauty revolution in Australia then just follow this link:

http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/

Have a great day!!

MissTango2 xo 

3 comments:

  1. WOW they have something similar called Birchbox in the US. seems very exciting
    does it cost for this service ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I've been watching the Birchbox videos on YouTube for awhile now - very glad we've got a similar service in Australia now :o) Yes, it's $14.95/month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I was so happy to see Aussies coming on board with this great concept we've only been able to sit back and watch our American counterparts enjoy! I'm signed up for Beautybox which should ship next month- can't wait to see how they compare so I can decide which one to stick with!

    ReplyDelete