Lust Have It - November Pack

Hey Lovelies!


Hope you're having a fab week :o)


Here is my post on the November Lust Have It pack! Goodness me I'm loving the goodies that are included each month - such a great variety products :o)






RoC Complete Lift New Technology Daily Moisturiser


3 x Samples
RRP $59.00, 50ml

"This moisturising cream is enriched with hydrating agents for comfort lasting all day long. THPE technology, a patented molecule, the result of five years of research, which targets skin firming, is now partnered with Bugrane, offering a New lift and fix technology."

I love this moisturiser!!
I used one of the samples last week as a part of my nightly skin care regime.
You can really feel the plumping and hydrating :o)


Nude By Nature Mineral Lip Liner in Chique


This is a full size sample!
RRP $14.95

"100% natural and no toxic ingredients, the velvety formula glides on smooth and easy to deliver long-wearing, water proof colour."

First off I love the Nude by Nature range - I've been using their mineral cover for about a year now. This lip liner is a great colour - I use it under L'Oreal Fairest Nude.
I'd recommend warming it up on your hand first before applying it to your lips.

Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Fragrance


2 x Samples
RRP $79.00, 30ml

"Lancome tells a new love story, filled with lightness, magic, but also sensuality. Tresor Midnight Rose is a colourful, upbeat and joyful fragrance which embodies a mischievous femininity."

Such a gorgeous fragrance!
I'd have to say that's it's too sweet for my taste but it would be great to wear to a
day outing or spring garden party.

Hawley International Miracle Nail Shine


Another full size sample!
RRP $6.95

"This revolutionary professional buffer that gives women fabulous looking nails in seconds"

I was very happy to see this included in the pack! It works wonders!!

Kerastase Nector Themique


5 x Samples
RRP $39.50, 150ml

"Rich in essential elements, Royal Jelly Extract is a key ingredient which intensifies nutrition and creates ultimate softness. Thermo-protective ingredient, Gluco-Sleek helps protect the hair fibre from the damaging effects of heat-styling. Leave in treatment and style with heat device."

I've heard wonderful things about this product - best suited to thick and coarse hair but I'm going to still love using it! Apparently the great effects last on your hair for up to 6 washes!


I'm looking forward to seeing what will be included in the December Christmas Pack now!!

www.lusthaveit.com.au

Hope you have a lovely day!

Be Inspired,
MissTango2
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I just started a beauty/fashion blog and it would be awesome if u could come have a look. Im a massive fan of your youtube page :)

    http://jennaalexis-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete