♥ More Fav Accessories ♥

Hi Lovelies,

I thought I'd share with you a couple more of my Favourite Accessories!!

I recently blogged about my Favourite Watch in this post:

♥ My Current Favourite Accessory ♥


And I thought I would show you a couple more Gorgeous Items :o)

Here is another watch I got from the We-Wood range,
 The Limited Edition Odyssey Brown 


It's a stunning watch that is very feminine but has a natural/boho feel.

The darker wood goes with many outfits!!

"One tree has been planted because of your WeWood Purchase"

If you're interested in seeing the full range of the We-Wood watches, here is the website, I love all the watches, the Mens ones are gorgeous too!!

We-Wood Watches



And my next accessory is very funky....

Wooden Sunglasses!!

How cool, right??

These ones are "The Gato"





So hot and trendy!!

The wooden case is gorgeous!!

They are nice and light and very comfortable to wear.

Check them out online here:

ProofSunnies

It's an awesome site - I love all their Sunnies!!


I love finding new and unique Accessories!!

Stay cool and have a fab day



MissTango2
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment