❤ Big Sexy Hair = Love ❤

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're having a great day!!

I thought I'd share my thoughts on the Big Sexy Hair products that I have in my collection.


If you've watched my YouTube videos or read my Blog you would know that I like to add as much volume and texture to my hair as possible,
 that's why I love these products!! 
Big + Sexy = Yes please!! 
haha ;-)





I have the:
Spray & Play Hairspray
Volumizing Dry Shampoo
What A Tease Backcomb In A Bottle
Root Pump Spray Mousse
Powder Play Volumizing Powder

I've managed to get a list of current Australian Stockists which will be at the end of this post.




Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play
Volumizing Hairspray


How it's described on their website:

"Spray and Play is a flexible, working hairspray that gives incredible volume, lift and shine. It's anti-humidity formula delivers medium hold and is great for everyday use. It's perfect for all hair types."

I love this hairspray, it certainly holds my hair in place all day and adds a great shine. It doesn't get sticky which is good and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff which I've found with many other hairsprays.


Volumizing Dry Shampoo


How it's described on their website:

"Use on dry hair to absorb dirt, excess oil and product build-up. Creates volume, provides UV protection and helps maintain color by lengthening time between washes."

This is my favourite dry shampoo and I've tried many!!
I spray it through my hair and leave it for a couple of minutes and then brush through. I use it to extend in between washes but I also sometimes use it on my freshly washed hair to add texture and volume. The smell is very refreshing and pleasant which is good and it doesn't leave a white cast on my hair.


What A Tease Backcomb In A Bottle


How it's described on their website:

"A teasing spray made with a special combination of resins that give hair instant height that's easy to shape and style. Use whenever or wherever a teased look is desired with little time, effort and damage. Gives ultra-hip height to hair with little time or effort."

This product is fabulous and I use it when I wear my hair out and want volume at the roots. I spray in sections at the roots (on dry hair) and then work the product in with my fingers as it's drying - it then gives me amazing volume!! You can also use it as a high hold hair spray for up-do's.


Root Pump Spray Mousse


How it's described on their website:

"Pumps up roots, giving hair lots of volume with a look that is never dull - always shiny. Great for fine/medium hair types. Has a medium hold."

A few years ago my hairdresser recommended this mousse to me and I've been repurchasing it ever since!! It's definitely a holy grail of mine. I use it on wet hair and apply it at the roots and then blow dry my hair. The volume, hold and texture that it gives my hair is awesome. I've got lots of hair but it's thin so this product I find is perfect to add thickness without weighing my hair down.


Powder Play


How it's described on their website:

"The perfect product to add volume to any hair type no matter what the style or texture. Instantly liquefies itself when applied allowing hair to absorb the product and provide full, voluminous textured hair. It is weightless, odorless and colorless on the hair."

This is a great product as well. I use it more for when I'm doing up-dos as it holds the volume of your hair very well. 
Great for perfecting the beehive look!!


Here is a list of current Australian Stockists:
and some Priceline stores as well!!

 
 
 
 

Let me know if you've tried any of these products!!

Have a great day :o)


MissTango2

xoxo

Instagram:  misstango2
Facebook:  misstango2

10 comments:

  1. Hey, great post! I love reading blogs and discovering new products. I definitely want to try this brand. I especially want to try the dry shampoo, as I too have tried so many and haven't found the perfect one yet. This one could be promising :)
    By the way thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment, means a lot x

    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! Definitely let me know if you try the dry shampoo and what you think of it :o)
      Mel xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, they look like great products and i desperately need some volume in my hair! Would you recommend the dry shampoo or backcomb in a bottle more for giving volume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I'd recommend the backcomb in a bottle for volume :o) The dry shampoo is good for volume but mainly adding texture xx

      Delete
  3. I just bought the Spray & Play and I'm so excited to try them out. Just letting you know that Priceline sell the Spray & Play and also Spray & Play harder for about $19.95, but I got mine for $14.97 today. I really want to try the dry shampoo and root pump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sale is great!! I'll have to go check it out. I saw on your blog that you got the VS Big Hair Root Boost, how are you liking it? I'm very interested in getting one too :o) Did you get it from Priceline? xx

      Delete
    2. I tried it just quickly now. Didn't do much for me just yet. Maybe cause my hair is so thick and down to my lower back. Might have to give it another go. I'll try do some kind of post with pictures or something! Yep, got it from Priceline! Really wanna try some more of these sexy hair products though :) xx

      Delete
  4. omg thanks for this post, i've been looking for the backcomb in a bottle product and i never knew they sold it at my hairdressers aahha thanks again! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! I'll be heading to my local Hairhouse to to get some! I stumbled across your blog when I googled "aussie beauty bloggers" and must say I'm loving what I am seeing so far. I've just started my own blog and am looking around for inspiration. I'd love any advice you would be willing to share...?

    Cant wait to see the next post xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely,
      Thank you!! I think you should just start one and see if you like it - I recommend to always blog about things that you love - you'll really enjoy it!! :o) xx

      Delete