Lust Have It - March

Hi Lovelies,

I hope you're all doing well!!

I received my Lust Have It March pack in the mail last week and thought I would show you what yummy products I got and what my thoughts are on each of them :o)




Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil


50ml RRP $23.95

"Weightless and non greasy. Immediately absorbed 
into the hair with no build up."

I was very excited to try out this Argan Oil!! 
And I wasn't disappointed - I used a pump after washing my hair
and let it dry naturally over night - the next day my hair was 
silky smooth, manageable and smelt devine all day!!


Karpati DITO Nail Lacquer


8ml RRP $19.95

"Offers a long lasting, streak free formula. With 27 fast drying,
extra shiny colours it's no wonder we love it so much."

Well.... First of all what a great invention!! 
Been able to hold the nail polish
between your fingers while you paint away!!
The colour that I received was a dark brown ( ). 
I applied it straight away and it has lasted really 
well over the past week. 
It's a bit pricey but the design is 
fabulous and the other colours look fab!!




1Skin Solutions Lip Balm in Vanilla




5g RRP $9.90


"Nourish and protect your put with this sweet scented balm.
Rich in cocoa butter and vitamin E, its your everyday
essential this season"


Australian made - tick
Smells great - tick
Nourishing - tick
All in all I love this lip balm!! 
It's next to my computer for a re-apply anytime!! :o)




Replenishing Moisture Cream from Kosmea




50ml RRP $49.95


"Works to restore your skin's radiance and protect
it against the signs of premature ageing."


I love the Kosmea range but I must say this 
Moisturiser wasn't as nourishing as I thought it would be.
It left my skin feeling a bit dry after I applied it unfortunately..




Pearl Crush Creaseless Shadow from Mirenesse





RRP $29.95


"Take your look from day to night with pure crushed
natural minerals that blend seamlessly to create
flawless eyes. Available in 5 trio palettes."


Well I got the palette shown above which is called "Rich Girl"
The colours are stunning and apply beautifully.
I love that they are paraben and talc free, 
made for sensitive eyes and long lasting.



So that was the March LHI box!! I've been really impressed with the products each month and feel that they are very consistent. Check them out at www.lusthaveit.com.au 

If you have any questions let me know!!

Have a great day and Be Inspired,
MissTango2
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment