Lust Have It - June

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're well!!

I received the June Lust Have It pack in the mail today and I thought I would share with you what was included, what the card says and my initial thoughts :o)



Here is my Video Review as well:





First of all, I'm loving the LHI makeup bags that've been holding all the gorgeous goodies recently!! There's been a pink, blue and now purple makeup bag :o)
I make such good use out of them!!



LonVitalite - 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask
and
LonVitalite - 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask


RRP $59 - 5 Pack Facial Mask
RRP $45 - 5 Pack Eye Mask

"This luxurious beautician's product contains pure whitening essence milk and ultra fine gold foil to even-out pigment and repair sun damage and promote micro circulation to rejuvenate mind, body, soul and skin"

I'm so looking forward to trying this face mask and eye mask - goodness they sound so decadent!! 


Batiste - Blush Dry Shampoo


RRP $9.95 - 150ml

"Winner of BeautyHeaven's 2011 Glosscars and 7 UK beauty awards including InStyle's100 Best Beauty Buys. With notes of red hibiscus, orange, freesia, peony and lily, absorbs and removes impurities to leave hair soft, fresh and revitalised"

Ok, I had to have a sniff of this one and it smells gorgeous!! Looking forward to my hair smelling this yummy ha :o)

I sometimes use Dry Shampoos after I've freshly washed and blow dried my hair to give it some texture to help with styling.


Bloom - Glitter Eyeliner


RRP $14.95 - full size

"Loaded with micro-glitter particles this on-trend eyeliner adds show-stopping sparkle to amp up any look. The gel-based formula is easy to use for a precise and defined line of sparkle. Wear alone or layered over an eye liner for extra intensity"

I got mine in the colour, Star Gazer. 
It's beautiful, and I'm looking forward to using it over my eye liner.


2 x Perfume Samples
I got:
Marc Jacobs - Daisy
Roberto Cavalli


Marc Jacobs, Daisy  So Fresh - RRP $115 75ml
Roberto Cavalli - RRP $80 30ml

"Marc Jacobs, Daisy is the fragrance of youthful sophistication. The top notes of strawberry, violet and ruby red grapefruit make a fresh impact"

"Roberto Cavalli is the hot new fragrance of the moment. An intense oriental-floral, based on notes of orange blossom, symbolising Italian femininity, sensuality and extravagance"

So excited to see these two perfume samples in my pack!!
I first smelt the Roberto Cavalli perfume in the recent Harpers Bazaar magazine and I fell in love with it - I think I'll be adding this perfume to my collection very soon ♥



As you can see it was another great selection of products and I'm looking forward to trying everything out!! I'll be filming a video on this pack including my thoughts on the products very soon.

For only $14.95 a month it's a great deal!!


If you have any questions, let me know, 
and if you got the June pack let me know what you thought of it!! 


I hope you have a lovely day!!

♥

MissTango2
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment