My Current Empties

Hi Lovelies,

It's that time again for my Current Empties!!

Here is my "Current Empties" Video:




Palmolive Coconut Scrub Body Wash, 400ml
Definitely going to repurchase this body wash. Perfect for in between self tan exfoliating as it's very gentle but hydrating.

Voluspa Candle in Bella Sucre, 90g
Oh, I'm so in love with the scent of this candle.
Definitely repurchasing!!

Lush Face Mask - Brazened Honey,75g
Beautiful face mask and will be repurchasing.
It says, with ground almonds to polish and moisturising honey, this blend leaves the skin vibrant and re-vitalised.
Perfect!!

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo, 250ml
I won't be repurchasing this Blonde Shampoo.
It didn't brighten my blonde and when I use a purple shampoo that's what I want it to do, otherwise, I'd just use a normal shampoo.
I repurchased the Juuce Blonde Shampoo and I'm loving it!!

KMS Free Shape Hot Flex Spray, 30ml
This is a sample size that I got in a Subscription Box. 
I love it and will definitely repurchase.
It activates under heat and gives hair manageable texture.

Absolute Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy, 10ml
I like using Lip Balms/Treatments during winter so it was easy to use this up. It's not one of my favs as it didn't last on my lips very long and wasn't particularly moisturising.

Maybelline FitMe Foundation, 30ml
This is probably the 6th bottle of this foundation I've used up!!
I love it!! Perfect for normal to dry skin types and is very buildable but at the same time can be applied for light coverage.
Have already repurchased another bottle of it!!

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, 20ml
As you ladies know, I'm a huge fan of Rosehip Oil!!
I use it as a serum at night under my moisturiser and the next morning my skin is so smooth and clear.
I've already repurchased a new bottle :o)

1Skin Solution Lip Balm in Vanilla, 5g
This was my pick of the lip balms I used over Winter. 
Very nourishing and lasted well and smelt good too :o)

Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm
This was a good Lip Balm as well - I just repurchased the Carmex Lip Treatment.

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse, 30ml
I'm in the colour Pure Beige, Medium 2. This is a great foundation but I prefer the FitMe foundation so I won't be repurchasing this one at the moment.

Clinique All About Eyes 5ml
This is a sample size from one of the Clinique Packs that you get at Myer and David Jones. I love this eye cream, it is very moisturising and gentle.

NYX Blush in Pinched, 6.4g
This has lasted me about 18 months and I use it as my everyday blush. It's supposedly the dupe for the Nars Orgasm Blush. It's a pinky/rose blush with gold undertones. I've already purchased a new one :o)

Napoleon Devine Goddess Lipstick in SMP
Such a beautiful lipstick!! 
Perfect for a golden, goddess makeup look!!
One of my subscribers said I can take the lipstick stick out of the bottom and there is more lipstick. I've done that so now it isn't a true "empty" but will be shortly by the many times I'm using it ;o)

e.l.f. Blush in Gotta Glow, 4.8g
Love this blush too and I've already repurchased it. 
I use it as a highlighter and it's suppose to be the dupe for Nars Albatross.

SunLabs Self Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark, 236ml
Love this self tanner and definitely going to be repurchasing. I used it nearly every two weeks over winter. It's a tinted lotion so it's very easy to apply and it fades gradually and doesn't leave patchiness. That being said I moisturise and lightly exfoliate every night which I think allows self tanners to fade naturally.
I've got a Self Tanner blog post up already that talks about the Self Tanners that I've used and what I think of them with tips :o) 


And that's it for my Current Empties!!


Please leave a link to your Empties blog post in the comments so I can read yours as well :o)

Have a great day



MissTango2
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment