❤ Engagement Party Invites ❤

Hi Lovelies,

We have our Engagement Party coming up soon and I thought I would share with you how I made our Invites :o)

I already knew that I wanted to make the invites myself so that they would be more personal and unique, so I did some research and decided to make origami hearts!!
  


 What I used:

A4 100gsm White Paper
Rose Gold Sheen 120gsm Paper 
Matching Rose Gold Envelopes
(from Card & Caboodle)

These measurements will make a 10.5cm x 12cm Heart

Cut out white paper to 29.5cm x 14cm


 I've taken pictures of each step or you can watch a video tutorial here


















 I then printed the invite wording onto the Rose Gold Paper, cut them into diamond shapes (8.2cm x 8.2cm), folded them in half and then inserted them in the fold of the hearts.




All done!!


I then put the hearts into the Rose Gold Envelopes and sent them to the guests!!
 

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

Let me know if you give it a go :o)

Have a great day


MissTango2

xoxo

Instagram:  misstango2
Facebook:  misstango2

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is genius! Elegant, flattering and cost effective! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO beautiful and elegant, definitely your style! So excited for you about your engagement/wedding! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really pretty, very creative!
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! I love how they turned out :) you make it look so easy

    ReplyDelete